The return/sender email address when manually generating an email to a candidate is not editable.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all supported versions
- Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Recruiting -> Select Candidate from a job requisition.
- Select the "Email" icon.
- Selects appropriate email template.
- See that the return/sender email address is not editable.
- Enable 'Make return email address editable in 'Email Candidate'' via Admin Center -> Return Email Address Information.
- If this option is checked, end users sending ad hoc emails to candidates can change the “From” e-mail address to a free text value.
SF, success factors, recruiting management, return email address, sender email, edit sender email, manaully generating emails, email to candidate, change return email address , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , How To