When you click on the cogwheel for preceding items inside a ticket, only the refresh option is available.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ID XXX (XXX represents the ID of the Ticket.
- Go to the Related Items tab.
- On the Preceding Items section, click on the cogwheel icon.
- Only the Refresh option is available.
Preceding items cannot be created after the object they are preceding.
In case Ticket XXX is a follow-up of another document, such as Sales Orders, Opportunities or even other Tickets, then the preceding items section will be filled with these objects.
This is the expected SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer behavior.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by the Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html .
You can contact the Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
Preceding Items ; Related Items ; Ticket ; Service ; Customer Support ; Missing , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To