In Training Planner, Supervisor is trying to 'Add Bulk Requests' when the user enters for example 101 for 'How many Seats do you need?'. When they click Add Course the following error message is generated:
The Example here is 101 but you may get different variants of the error depending on the current settings in the system.
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Learning page
- Click 'Training planner'
- Click 'My Team’s Training Requests'
- Click 'Add Bulk Requests'
- Select 'Add outside course'
- Enter 'How many seats do you need” number greater then 100 and the error will appear.
There is a setting in the system that limits the amount of seats that can be reserved.
- It can be found by going into System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration > LMS_ADMIN
- Search for maxNumberOfTrainingRequestSeats
- Change this to be what ever suits it can be any number between 1 - 10000
- Save the changes and test again.
Training Planner, LMS, seats, invalid, Add Bulk Requests, maxNumberOfTrainingRequestSeats , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-TRA , LMS Training Planner , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem