- What is the purpose of the checkbox 'Use user's corp. structure' in 'Assign Group' under 'Security'?
- User not able to see all the activities based on the assigned corporate structure
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding - 1.0
Default Account Option set up in super admin
- "Use User's corp.structure" is available only to the group with the role User (Security -> Groups -> User)
- There is an account option which regulates this functionality.
- WQ.Monitoring.DisableHRCorpStructure = true (by default)- the named user will be able to see only his assigned activities.
- WQ.Monitoring.DisableHRCorpStructure = false - the named user will be able to see all activities by his corp structure level (if the checkbox "Use User's corp. Structure" is enabled)
Corporate structure; , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem