Customer reports that none of their users/recruiters are able to search internal candidate profiles thru the Search by Name feature.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
Login to BizX instance.
Go To Home >> Recruiting.
- Select the Candidate Tab.
- Search for internal candidates using Search by Name text box.
The issue may be caused by any of the following configurations:
- Data privacy configuration on the candidate's profile
- Permissions in the succession data model
- Internal Candidate Search Settings in Admin Center
FOR DATA PRIVACY
Run an adhoc report to check the candidate's visibility settings thru the Share Profile Flag. If the candidate do not indicate a "Any company recruiter worldwide" flag, then some users/recruiters (depending on assigned location/country) are not allowed to view that candidate's profile.
FOR PERMISSIONS IN THE SUCCESSION DATA MODEL
- Export the succession data model from the customer's Provisioning instance.
- Check the <element-permission type="read"> zone in the succession data model. Make sure that fields configured are permissioned to all roles (*).
FOR INTERNAL CANDIDATE SEARCH SETTINGS
- Go to Admin Center >> Set up Internal Candidate Search
- Make sure that the following settings are not enabled:
- Disable searching of internal candidates
- Find candidates where <select> is <x> days from today or earlier
Internal candidate search settings
- Search by Name
- Succession Data Model
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions