You have translated the pricing elements to the required language in the Business Configuration, however, the Value Added Tax on the document (Sales Orders, Customer Invoice) is not getting translated as expected.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Search for the Configure Price Strategy activity.
- Open the activity and select Configure Pricing Procedure.
- Select the Tax component and choose Translate button.
- Maintain the language preferred for the translation.
- Save your changes.
- Now Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Create a New Sales Orders from Common Tasks.
- Add the mandatory details and product in the sales order.
- Save the sales order.
- Select the Preview button.
The Value Added Tax description is shown in English.
Translation of Value Added Tax to the required language, cannot be supported till SAP Business ByDesign releases a localization version.
You can contact your partner or the SAP Service Center to create a customized form where the Value Added Tax can be translated to the required language using scripts.
You can find more details about the services offered by the Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html .
You can contact the Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
"Value Added Tax", "Translation" , KBA , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , Problem