- Some users with BI Content Viewer and Boardroom Viewer roles consume Planning Professional licenses in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- Some users with BI Content Creator, BI Content Viewer, Boardroom Creators and Boardroom Viewer roles consume Planning Professional licenses in SAC.
- Other users consume licenses correctly.
- The new created user with BI Content Creator, BI Content Viewer, Boardroom Creators and Boardroom Viewer roles consumes a Business Intelligence Standard license.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Security -> Users.
- Check the column Licenses.
- Some licenses are incorrect for some users.
SAP Analytics Cloud tenant is using Concurrent Licensing
- Browse to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- From the "Main Menu" select "Security > Users".
- For each user,
- Click the help square in the "Roles" column:
- Select "Concurrent Session License" and click "OK".
- Confirm license usage by selecting "System > Monitor" from the "Main Menu"
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
consumed, licencias, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, SAC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Concurrent, Licenses, Licensing , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem