Hiring Manager Activities Assigned to Recruiter
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- In Onboarding
- Complete the Post Hire Verification for a candidate
- The Hiring Manager's Activity are assigned to you, and not the Hiring Manager
Reassign message Feature is Enable in Super Admin
- Super Admin
- Deactivate the Reassign message notification.
- Save and test with new candidate.
Note: Reassign message Notification, when enabled who ever completes the PHV will be the owner of the New Hires Activities for the candidate. It also give the OCI the Processor ID.
To Change the Hiring Manager on Existing Candidate use below steps.
- Navigate to Admin Tools > Import and Export Data
- Select Export Data
- For "Select Generic Object" select "OnboardingCandidateInfo" object
- For "Select all data records" select "No"
- Now, you can enter in the First and Last Name of the affected hire. Select "Export" when found.
- Go to Monitor Job to download the file (here you can also check if the import was successful)
- Open file with Notepad ++ 8. In the exported CSV, you can make direct data changes to the information the candidate has in their file. NOTE: You need to replace the data in the EXACT same format it was present (i.e. 11/23/15 to 11/30/15, and userID to userID for hiring manager changes, etc).
- Once the changes are done and saved locally, go back to Import and Export Data.
- Now, select 'Import Data'
- Reimport the modified CSV, and the hire record will now show the changed data
- Go to Manage Data
- Enter OnboadingCandidateInfo and Candidate name
- Confirm that the manager has changed
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Pending Hires > Onboarding
- Candidate should be available.
Reassign message, Notifications, Hiring Manager Activities, Recruiter, Onboarding Caniddate Info, OCI, Super Admin , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-NHA , New Hire Activity , Problem