Users do not have access to the Canvas Report even though the permissions are set for to be controlled by RBP on the Manage Workforce Analytics.
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the reporting tab.
- On Report Center select new and the section below where the Report - Canvas in red is not available.
This is happening because the option to use the RBP permissions over the Analytics role is enabled, but is not refreshed.
- Go to "Manage Workforce Analytics" under Admin Center > Reporting and Analytics;
- Disable "Functional and Option Permissions" and select save;
- Enable the option again and save;
- Log out of the instance ;
- Clear the cash and Log in again.
The behavior should be as expected now.
Canvas report not visible - not appearing - Manage Workforce analytics RBP permission ORD not working Functional Option , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem