Users do not have access to the Canvas Report even though the permissions are set for to be controlled by RBP on the Manage Workforce Analytics.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the reporting tab.
- On Report Center select new and the section below where the Report - Canvas in red is not available.
This is happening because the option to use the RBP permissions over the Analytics role is enabled, but is not refreshed.
- Go to "Manage Workforce Analytics" under Admin Center > Reporting and Analytics;
- Disable "Functional and Option Permissions" and select save;
- Enable the option again and save;
- Log out of the instance ;
- Clear the cache and Log in again.
The behavior should be as expected now.
Canvas report not visible - not appearing - Manage Workforce analytics RBP permission ORD not working Functional Option - User is not able to see canvas report , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem