After updating an exsisting visit in SAP Hybris Cloud for Cusotmer (C4C) via Outlook synchronization, the field Organizer is empty.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Make any change in an existing visit in Outlook.
- Wait until the synchronization got triggered.
- Go to Visits work center in C4C.
- Open the recently updated visit.
The Organizer field is empty after the synchronization.
Your email address is maintained for more than one business user. This leads to an inconsistency, which causes an erroneous determination of the organizer party. As a results the Organizer gets deleted from the visit.
Delete all duplicate email addresses:
First, you have to determine the names of the business users for which the same email address is maintained:
Go to the Administrator work center.
- Open the Business User work center view.
- Open the Advanced Search.
- Enter the desired email adress in the E-Mail field.
- Press Go.
The result shows more than one business user.
Now, choose for which business users you want to delete the email address:
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Open the Employees work center view.
- Search for the desired employee.
- Press Edit.
- Delete the email address from the E-Mail field under In-House Communication. This way the business user's email address will be deleted as well.
Outlook, Add-in, Visit, Organizer , KBA , LOD-CRM-GW-OUT , Outlook , Problem