As of 2017 Q3, LMS system now support for adding images along with question import. To import image you need to add all image files into a folder titled images , and make [images folder] and [excel spreadsheet file] a zip file to do import. See following steps in Resolution.
Successfactors Learning, LMS after b1708
- Valid file types: System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration > IMAGE_ATTACHMENT >
- Max import file size (this is the size of the whole zip file): System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration >
ENTITY_IMPORT > maximumSizePerAttachmentKB=.
How to import:
- System Admin>Tools>Import Data>Download Template>Select Record Type as “Question”>Click Submit to download a .xlsx format template file.
- Fill the excel spreadsheet with your question details, in the template there’s a column called “Question Default Image ID”, please enter a Question Default Image ID for each question record with image to be added.(for example: TESTID)
- Create a new folder named 'images', put all image files into this folder. Then replace each image file name from original filename to [Question Default Image ID]filename with corresponding Question Default Image ID placed ahead as a prefix. (For example: [TESTID]image1.png)
- Compress the images folder and excel spreadsheet file to a zip file, go to System Admin>Tools>Import Data>Tick Import Data option>Select Record Type as “Question”, choose the zip file and submit. After job run successfully the import is completed. You can use these questions in your exams, and end user will see image when viewing those questions.
- KBA: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2514042
- 1708-Learning-ReleaseWebinar document (Page23-25）-> find it at https://community.successfactors.com/t5/Learning-Resources-Blog/bg-p/LearningProductResources/label-name/Quarterly%20Release
bulk upload images ; batch import images; , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , How To