- Adding an item in a previously propagated assignment profile
Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an assignment profile with a user and an item.
- Record completion for the user.
- Add another item to the assignment profile.
An assignment profile will not assign the same item to the same user more than once except if:
- The item is added in the assignment profile as free-floating and as part of curriculum/curricula. If this is the case, teh item will be shown in the user learning plan as:
- For the free-floating assignment: Origin = Sytem AP;
- For the curriculum assignment: Origin = Curriculum.
There will never be more than one "Origin = Sytem AP" with the same AP for the same item.
assignment profile, AP, twice, once, completed, completion, propagate, synchronize, propagation, synchronization, assignment , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ASP , LMS AP , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem