You get the message '500 SAP Internal Server Error' when trying to export an excel file.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
This message can happen in different workcenters. This is an example:
- Go to the Sales work centre.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Select show All.
- Click on the cogwheel > Export to Microsoft Excel.
Result: The system will load for a while until you get either a dump or the message '500 SAP Internal Server Error'.
When you export data to excel, the styles for the content are retrieved from the Master Template. The above exception is thrown when a particular style is a missing in the Master Template.
- Go to the Administrator work centre.
- Go to the Business Flexibility view.
- Open Master Template Maintenance.
- Select the latest excel template and click on the Versions.
- Now select the previous Version and click on the Revert.
Result: Now the Export to Microsoft Excel will work as expected.
For more information, read the section 'Getting “500 SAP Internal Server Error” on Performing the Export to Excel' in the following website:
Internal Server Error, Export to Microsoft Excel, excel, Master Template Maintenance, revert, versions , KBA , SRD-CC-OIN-XL , Excel Integration , How To