Running a search by keyword does not return a particular job even though the job contains the keyword used in the search.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Career Site Builder
Reproducing the Issue
- Post a job in RMK
- Run a search using the keyword search feature including keywords found in the title or description of the job
- The search results does not return the expected job
"Limit Search by locale" feature is enabled in the Career Site Builder configuration and the job locale does not match the selected site language.
For example : A job is posted with a posting language of French and the selected site language is English, the job posted with locale fr_FR will not be shown in the search results.
- Disable "Limit Search by locale" so that all jobs are shown whatever the selected language. (see KBA in the See Also section)
- Toggle the language of the site to search for jobs according to their posting language
Job Search, languages, search results, missing job, job not found , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-COR , RMK Core Platform , Problem