SAP Jam users cannot edit title ('Text' field) of Image Links in Wiki, Blog, Overview Pages etc.
Reproducing the Issue
- Add an image to a Blog, Wiki, Overview page.
- Click on the image and choose to 'Insert Link'.
- The text box 'Text' for title will be read-only. As a result, user cannot give desired title for the image link.
- This is an expected behavior since the described workflow is not supported.
- The dialog for configuring the title of a link is designed to specify the text that would appear in the content, not the 'alt' attribute of the image for the HTML link. Since this is an image that is being linked, one cannot override that image with text.
Image Link Image Title , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-CNT , Content & File Sharing/Upload , Problem
SAP Jam Collaboration 1608