In this document we will troubleshoot the application error occassionally faced on the Data Replication Monitor (DRM).
This issue can occur when selecting the field Replicate Target System.
Reproducing the Issue
1. From Admin Center, select Data Replication Monitor:
2. Click on 'Replication Target System':
3. View application error:
"An application error occurred. Please try again later, or notify support (with the error information of errorID=xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx, timestamp=xxxx-xx-xxTxx:xx:xx.xxx+xxxx, and the version information from the current screen) if the issue keeps occurring."
Issue is connected to RBP on the ReplicationTarget filter.
The permission check tries to get the default name of the Replication Target System object.
Issue will be addressed in future releases
1. Go to Admin Center -> Import and Export Data
2. Select "Export"
3. Select "Replication Target System" as Generic Object
4. Click "Export" Button
5. Go to Admin Center -> Monitor Job
6. Download export file as soon as job has finished by clicking "Export Status" Link
7. Open csv file containing the Replication Target Systems
8. In the first row, which contains the column names, add new column "externalName.en_US"
9. For each row and Replication Target System, copy the respective externalName and add it to the row (to the position, as it is implied by the new column "externalName.en_US" at the very first row with column names)
10. Save the file
11. Go to Admin Center -> Import and Export Data
12. Select "Import"
13. Select "CSV File" as file format
14. Select "Replication Target System" as Generic Object
15. Upload edited file
16. Click "Import" Button
17. When the import job has finished, go to Data Replication Monitor and try to reproduce the application error
Data Replication Monitor
- Application Error
- Replicate Target System