How to grant users access to Career Site Builder from Admin Center
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Go to Admin Center
- Set User Permission > Manage Permission Roles
- Select the role that you want to grant access to Career Site Builder
- Click on "Permission"
- Click on Recruiting Permission
- Recruiter RMK SSO Permission must be "selected"
- Click on Manage Recruiting Marketing
- Manage Career Site Builder must be "selected"
- Once The permission has been granted successfully, Recruiter RMK SSO Permission and Manage Career Site Builder should appear on the permission settings of the role.
- Once a particular group or user has been given the role, they should be able to access Manage Career Site Builder from Admin Center.
Note: Recruiter Sync runs once a day. So it might take 24 hours before users can access Manage Career Site Builder from admin center after the group or users has been granted the role.
CSB, RMK, Permission , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To