- When trying to create new model based on Import Data Connection, the following error message appears in SAP Analytics Cloud:
"Failed to call SAP Analytics Cloud agent. Please contact your administrator to ensure that SAP Analytics Cloud agent is running, configured correctly and is reachable from the SAP Cloud Platform Cloud Connector".
- The error message appears only when the language is set to "DE" in the connection details.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.1.9
- SAP Business Warehouse
- Import Data Connection
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Create a model based on Import Data Connection to SAP BW.
- After clicking on "create", the error message appears.
- This issue is planned to be fixed in Wave 2018.05.
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community (Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs)
- SAP Community WIKI
- Improvement requests (on the SAP Customer Influence portal)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: (Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration)
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, unable, not able, create , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem