Advanced Reporting based on PM Performance Management is showing duplicates and multiples rows for the same user
- Successfactors HCM Core
- Advanced Reporting
- Report Center - Report Canvas
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Canvas Report based on Performance Management Data
- Go to Analytics / Reporting (Report Center)
- Advanced Reporting / Report Canvas
- Add Performance Management fields
- Select the Form templates
- Select date Options
- Select all
- Run the report
- Multiples lines in the output for the same user.
Select all in Date Option will show all data related to the user regardless of the date. For example all route steps for all forms
Set a Date Range starting form the Form launch date to the end date.
- Select Date Options ( as see in the below screenshot )
- Driving Table : Form Data
- Date Type : Data Range (On Start Date)
- Enter Date Range : Select the date the "Start" of form launch to the "End" of Form Launch.
- Use Custom Column : (Check)
- Start Date Column : Last Modified Date
- Related tables Options
- Date Type : Current Date
- Result : The report will only return the data from the "start" to the "end" of the form launch.
PM Canvas report showing duplicate, PM Advanced Reporting showing duplicate, Performance Management canvas report duplicate , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ODS , Advanced Reporting , Problem