You would like to know if there needs a creation of new Data Flow Verification run by the users in addition to the default run created by the system.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management workcenter
- Choose the Business Data Consistency view
- Navigate to the Data Flow Verification Runs subview
- You find that there is a default data flow verification run defined by the technical user (SAP_SYSTEM).
- You would like to know if there needs a creation of new data flow check run by the users in addition to the default run is mandatory.
In general, if there is default data flow verification run existing, this would perform the checks and results will be available. Thereafter, if something additional is required or recheck is required, this can be performed by business users as and when required.
Data Flow Verification for Journal Entries, Data flow verification runs , KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , Problem