You are checking the affected Sales Order and you see that the Net Value Amount on the Sales Order header is different from the Net Value Amount that is shown at the item level. You expect the value that is shown at the item level to be dispalyed at the header level, but a different value is shown at the header.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales Order work center.
- Go to the Sales Order view and search for the Sales Order XYZ. (XYZ represents the Sales Order ID).
- Check the header level, Net Value Amount.
- Click on Edit and View All .
- Go to the Pricing and Invoicing view and Total Pricing.
- Check the item level, Net Value Amount.
The Header level and the Item Level values for Net Value Amount differs.
The issue occurs due to certain inconsistencies, as the calculation was not triggered completely.
Go to the affected Sales Order.
- Go to the Items tab.
- Add an item and enter a dummy price and delete the line item.
This will help to trigger a re-calculation and the issue will be resolved.
NOTE: Kindly add and delete the line-item in the same session.
"Net Value Amount", "Header Level", "Item Level", , KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , Problem