- Totals are not calculated correctly in a hierarchy when drilling down on a table or chart in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- E.g.. Q1 will be displayed as 18,900.00 where January, February and March have values of 2,100.00 respectively.
- The expected Q1 total should be calculated as 2,100.00 x 3 = 6,300.00
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud.
Create a table with totals.
Select some measures and a date dimension.
On the date dimension, select Drill - Level 3.
Exception aggregation set in the hierarchy was wrong.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, total, aggregation, calculation, measure, date, time, exception, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem