Some contents may give decimal scores to the users: can the decimal scores be displayed to the users in the User Interface of the LMS?
All LMS versions
As per the informations provided by Engineering team, the LMS database can store decimal scores without issues.
- When the users complete a course online: the score data is recorded in the PA_CBT_STUD_CPNT_MOD table, in AICC_DATA column. It is recorded in the same format that is shown in the SCORM API call string sent by the content.
- The score displayed to the users in the UI is however always rounded to show an integer value, it is pulled from the SCORE column in the PA_CBT_STUD_CPNT_MOD table.
Additional details: in AICC_DATA, the score is displayed in a pettern such as "SCORE=78,100,0" and these values can be interpreted as follow:
- the actual score recorded for the user while completing the course online (78)
- the maximum score that can be given to users (100)
- the minimum score that may be given to users (0)
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , How To