When instructor records completion of the offering from the Instructor View, the revision number is not getting added to user learning history.
Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a offering and add instructor and couple of users to it.
2. Now login as instructor and record completion for the offering for both the users.
3. Navigate to admin view and find the user record.
4. In Learning History section of Action column click on View Details link, you will notice that revision number is missing.
5. Run the User Item Completion Audit report, revision number column is blank.
This is a bug in the application, and defect has been raised internally. The Defect ID is LRN-30616
Engineering team has confirmed that defect LRN-30616 will be as part of b1802 version release.
Revision number missing in learning history. , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , LMS Items , Bug Filed