You want set a recurrence for Member Determination, but the dropdown of the field "Every" does not show any value.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Campaign work center.
- Go to the Target Groups view.
- Open the target group ABC (ABC represents the target group ID).
- Go to the Member Determination facet.
- Mark the Recurrence checkbox.
- Click in the dropdown of the field Every.
- The dropdown does not show any value, only the message "No items found".
The unit of measure Day, Week, Month, Year or others units are currently marked as 'Blocked' in Business Configuration for the system.
Steps to enable any unit of measure:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the project Open Activity List.
- Navigate to Fine Tuning.
- Search for the activity Quantities and Units of Measure.
- Select the option Create and Maintain Physical Units.
Here it can be found that the unit of measure Day , Week, Month and Year are currently marked as 'Blocked'. Please change the activation status of these units to be able to view them in the Target Groups.
Field, Every, Recurrence, Member Determination, Dropdown, Target Groups, Unit of Measure , KBA , LOD-CRM-MKT-TG , Target Groups , How To