You are creating a Goods and Services Receipt for a Shopping Cart. You save the Goods and Service Receipt without delivering it. The status of the document is In Preparation but the status of the relevant Shopping Cart changes to Delivered.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Home work center.
- Choose the Self-Services overview.
- Select Track my Shopping Carts.
- Show Shopping Carts – Completed.
- Find Shopping Cart ID ABC (ABC represents the relevant Shopping Cart ID).
- Click on the Shopping Cart ID to open it.
- Click on View All.
- Go to Document Flow tab.
You can see that the Goods and Services Receipt ID XYZ (XYZ represents the relevant Goods and Services Receipt ID) has status In Preparation.
This is expected system behaviour. Once a Goods and Services Receipt is created for a Shopping Cart and saved with status In Preparation (but not released), then the status of the Shopping Cart changes to Delivered.
Shopping Cart, Status, Delivered, Not Delivered, Goods and Services Receipt, In Preparation, Receipt , KBA , AP-REQ-IR , Internal Request , Problem