- An 'external reference ID' is necessary for SAP to check incidents' status.
- Customer would like to check an incidents' status but cannot find the external reference ID after sending it to SAP.
- There is no 'external reference ID' column in customer's incidents tracking list.
C4C; BYD; Cloud for Customer; Business Bydesign
If customer is checking the incidents from 'Help Center' - 'Track my incident', there is no 'external reference ID' column shown in the list. Even they have forwarded the incident to SAP, they will not be able to find the external reference ID.
1. Click 'Application and User Management' from the work center and select 'Incidents'.
2. The external reference ID column will be shown in this list, if this column was not shown, it may be hidden in the right side, you can move the scroll bar in the bottom of the page.
If it is shown as 'blank' in this column, please refer to KBA 2538536 How to get an external reference number for BYD/C4C incident to forward this incident to SAP.
C4C; BYD; Cloud for Customer; Business Bydesign , KBA , XX-SER-CIC-KM , CIC Knowledge Management , How To