The form template has manual rating enabled but drag and drop would still not work in the Calibration session.
SAP SuccessFactors Calibration
Reproducing the Issue
Ensure the form has manual rating enabled.
- Create a new calibration session.
- In the Bin view, drag and drop is not working and calculated rating still shows.
This issue occurs when you make changes in the PM template after the calibration template was created.
The most common scenario is at the time the calibration template was created, the PM template was using calculated rating. Then later on changes are made to the PM template and manual rating is enabled. Now when you create the calibration session for the form launched with manual rating, the calibration session still gets the initial configuration of the PM template when the calibration template was created which is the calculated rating. This is why drag and drop will not work even when you can see the form is already using manual rating.
To resolve this, the PM template has to be deselected and reselected in the calibration template to update to the most current form configuration. Please follow the steps below.
Ensure PM template has manual rating enabled.
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Calibration Template.
- Select the calibration template used for the session then go to Data tab.
- Uncheck Performance then check it again.
- Select the PM template and reselect the step and ratings.
- Go to Views and ensure that the rating is also selected and drag and drop is enabled.
- Click Save.
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Calibration Session.
- Select the session.
- Deactivate and re-activate the session.
2070860 - Troubleshooting Calibration Sessions - Calibration
2070626 - Manage Sessions - Drag & Drop not Working in Calibration Session - Calibration
calibration drag and drop, calibration session , KBA , LOD-SF-CAL-SES , Sessions, Creating, Managing etc. , Problem