You are trying to maintain the Seller and / or Invoicing Unit for Delivery Notes, but when you enter a value and save the changes this is not reflected.
SAP Business ByDesign all versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the work center Application and User Management.
- Go to the view Form Template Selection.
- In the Show Rules For box, select: Delivery Note.
- Click the Go button.
- Select the Form Template XYZ (XYZ represents the name of the Form template you want to edit).
- Click the Edit button.
- Maintain a value using Value Selector in the 'Seller / Invoicing Unit' field.
- Click the button 'Save and Close' to save the change made.
- Open the template again, and you can see that field is empty, the change made was not saved.
Delivery Note is not a business document that can be invoiced, hence Seller or Invoicing Unit cannot be seen from the Delivery notes.
System is behaving as designed.
Seller, Invoicing, Unit, Delivery Note, Form Template, Notes , KBA , AP-ODP , Outbound Delivery Processing , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , Problem