Your SF custom MDF entities are not available / visible in the Admin Center > SFAPI Data Dictionary > CompoundEmployee entity
SuccessFactors - SFAPI CompoundEmployee
Missing or wrong configuration
1) Access your SF instance > Admin Center > Manage data > Compound Employee API Object Types > Include the custom entities there like the following example:
2) If you cannot see your custom MDF entity in the dropdown list of the above screen, please configure your "Admin Center > Configure object Definitions" of your custom MDF object like this:
- MDF Version History is set to Complete History
- API Visibility is set to Read Only or Editable
- Standalone object, not a composite object
3) Done! You will now be able to see the custom MDF entity inside your SFAPI Data Dictionary > CompoundEmployee:
For the standard MDF object, only workOrder is allowed.
Please include only single/standard object not a composite one. Parent > child relationship will not work in this scenario.
SFAPI Compound Employee Custom MDF entities missing / how to add
- SuccessFactors API - Admin Center > SFAPI Data Dictionary > CE
- Admin Center > Configure object Definitions
- Admin Center > Manage data > Compound Employee API Object Types