When you modify the Sales Unit of a Sales Quote, the Sales Org remains the same.
SAP HYBRIS CLOUD FOR CUSTOMER
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales workcenter.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Open any Quote.
- Click Edit.
- Change the Sale Unit value.
Result : The Sales Org is not automatically updated.
There are two causes for the Sales Org's lack of adaption with the Sales Unit in Sales Quotes:
1) Your Involved Party determination hinders the automatic update of the Sales Org. If are using combined Sales Area Determination, the Sales Org is derived from the combination of Employee's and the Account's Sales Data but not from the Sales Unit.
Hence a change of the Sales Unit will have no impact to the sales org.
2) The concerned Sales Organization has been changed manually before, which also prevents an adaptation when changing the Sales Unit.
In the first case, you may resort to the Section Special determination step for party role Sales Unit to adjust your involved party determination.
You can refer to this section on the following blog : https://blogs.sap.com/2017/06/09/overview-on-party-determination-and-involved-parties-in-sap-hybris-cloud-for-customer/
In the second case, you may adjust the changes in your Organizational Management workcenter.
Blog : https://blogs.sap.com/2017/06/09/overview-on-party-determination-and-involved-parties-in-sap-hybris-cloud-for-customer/ Section: Special determination step for party role Sales Unit
Sales Org update, Sales Unit in Sales Quote, Sales Quote, Combined Sales Area Determination. , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , Problem