You try to replicate data from external system to C4C using an A2A service, incoming message fails with error "Exception: Error in message header mapping; agent class is CL**"
SAP Hybris Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1) Go to Administrator Work Center
2) Change the query to "Erroneus messages"
3) Select a failed message, choose actions and then error log
4) Message failed with error "Exception: Error in message header mapping; agent class **"
There are various reasons for this error message. This error is triggered while processing the messages that belongs to A2A service interfaces(ERP/CRM/HYBRIS/S4H/Other A2A services which uses Message Header)
Verify the below mentioned points
1) Ensure that the related communication system has "SAP Business Suite" enabled
2) Ensure that the fields Business System ID , System Instance ID , Idoc Logical System ID, Client details are filled in the communication system
3) Ensure that the incoming message contains the Sender System ID as available in the Communication System
4) Ensure that the incoming message contains the Receiver System ID same as the My System ID(unique identifier for all C4C systems) available in the communication arrangement header
If you observe that any of these configuration is missing, complete the configuration - then save the communication system and reactivate the communication arrangement.
1) Then restart the failed incoming message and check if it is processed successfully
2) If not, recreate the communication arrangement - then resend the message from source system.
ERP Integration with C4C; CRM Integration with C4C; Incoming message fails in C4C , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , LOD-CRM-INT-S4H , Integration of C4C with S/4 HANA , LOD-CRM-INT-CRM , Integration of C4C with CRM , LOD-CRM-INT-EC , Integration of C4C with Employee Central , Problem