You try to replicate data from external system to C4C using an A2A service, incoming message fails with error "Exception: Error in message header mapping; agent class is CL**"
SAP Hybris Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1) Go to Administrator Work Center
2) Change the query to "Erroneus messages"
3) Select a failed message, choose actions and then error log
4) Message failed with error "Exception: Error in message header mapping; agent class **"
There are various reasons for this error message. This error is triggered while processing the messages that belongs to A2A service interfaces(ERP/CRM/HYBRIS/S4H/Other A2A services which uses Message Header)
Verify the below mentioned points,
- Ensure that the related communication system has "SAP Business Suite" enabled.
- Ensure that the fields Business System ID , System Instance ID , Idoc Logical System ID, Client details are filled in the communication system.
- Ensure that the incoming message contains the Sender System ID as available in the Communication System.
- Ensure that the incoming message contains the Receiver System ID same as the My System ID(unique identifier for all C4C systems) available in the communication arrangement header.
- Make sure Preferred Application Protocol for Communication System is set as 5 - Web Service.
- Corresponding Communication Arrangements also have inbound Application Protocol as 5 - Web Service.
If you observe that any of these configuration is missing, complete the configuration - then save the communication system and reactivate the communication arrangement.
- Then restart the failed incoming message and check if it is processed successfully.
- If not, recreate the communication arrangement - then resend the message from source system.
ERP Integration with C4C; CRM Integration with C4C; Incoming message fails in C4C , KBA , header class , header mapping , agent class , error in message header mapping , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , LOD-CRM-INT-S4H , Integration of C4C with S/4 HANA , LOD-CRM-INT-CRM , Integration of C4C with CRM , LOD-CRM-INT-EC , Integration of C4C with Employee Central , Problem