Only the top and first compensation widget is being displayed when viewing the compensation portlet for a specific employee.
- SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
- People Profile (PP3) enabled
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into instance
- Go to compensation section of a particular employee
- notice how on the left you have the compensation fields and values and on right side you only may see one compensation widget (But you should see more widgets).
- If you add more additional fields to the compensation portlet so that the "show more" option appears, the issue does not occur and you can see all widgets.
- Issue also does not occur when in edit mode and only happens in view mode of portlet.
This has been deemed to be a defect in the product.
A fix is targetted to be released in b1802
widget, compensation, not visible, JIRA ECT-80656 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CMP , Comp Info,Recurring & Non Recurring , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile 3 , Bug Filed