Certain labels or comment sections are not using full screen or layout when displaying text in mobile succesfactors application UI (user interface) for instances that are PP3 enabled.
- SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
- People Profile (PP3) enabled
- Mobile successfactors App
Reproducing the Issue
- On mobile Device, open successfactors application
- Go to employee profile
- View certain sections of people profile and you may notice that for long labels or comments that only partial screen layout (screen real estate) is used. A lot of white space area is left unused (Example screenshot below)
This has been deemed a UI defect in the product specific to the mobile application.
A fix is targetted to be released in b1802
whitespace, screen layout, JIRA ECT-79309 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-MOB , Employee Central Mobile , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile 3 , Bug Filed