UI Message is not coming up in User Interface (UI) for messages that are triggered by a rule that have Raise Message set as Severity = Info
- SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
- People Profile (PP3) Enabled
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to instance
- Create a rule that triggers onchange of field. Logic of rule should raise a warning message with a severity setting of Info (Syntax: Raise Message "Alert message name" with Info severity)
- Now trigger the rule to kick off by making a change to the field.
- Notice how there is no message displayed at all.
- In certain cases you may see a quick message flash on the screen (less than 5 seconds)
- The issue does NOT occur when severity "Warning" or "Error" is used instead of "Info"
This is deemed to be a defect in the product.
This defect is resolved in the 1802 release.
Message, alert, severity, info, rule, onchange, ECT-78317, pp3 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-RUL , Business Rules & Event Derivation , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile 3 , Bug Filed