In a PP3 enabled instance, when making changes to multiple document objects that are in a specific portlet, only the last updated document reference is updated and saved.
- SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
- People Profile (PP3) enabled
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into instance
- Open employee profile of a specific employee
- Go to portlet that has various documents (this oculd be for example a porlet that has various work eligibilty documents)
- Click edit to update the documents (note, it is assumed here you have multiple documents added already in this portlet)
- modify/edit various fields accross the various child document objects (Example: change document name or document type field).
- Click Save to save the changes and note how only the last child object (last document object) has the changes saved.
This has been deemed to be a defect in the product
A fix is targetted to be released in b1802
documents, multiple, attachments, saving, JIRA ECT-78962 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile 3 , Bug Filed