When selecting a picklist value in the language portlet, you may notice that some values come up blank (instead of showing the value) when using the succesfactors mobile Application on a Mobile Device
- SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
- Mobile Device UI (user interface) only
Reproducing the Issue
- On Mobile Device, open Successfactors Application
- Go Language Skills Portlet
- Add a new language skill and click on the language field dropdown to see all values
- Note that you may see certain values come up blank (A blank line) instead of seeing the specific language value
Additional note: this behavior does not occur using the regular browser UI version and seems specfic to the mobile App.
This has been deemed to be a defect in the product.
A fix for this is targetted to be released in b1802 release.
Language, picklist, mobile, JIRA ECT-69888 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-MOB , Employee Central Mobile , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile 3 , Bug Filed