- What is the Numbering Behaviour of Competencies in the Development section on a PM Form?
- How do you limit the amount of Competencies that can be selected on the Development Plan and the PM form?
- Career Development Planning
- Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Development Section of a PM form that you have competencies added with a development goal:
2. See the numbering beside each of the competencies
The system automatically numbers the competencies as they are added to the development goal. This numbering is system generated and cannot be changed.
It is possible to limit the amount of competencies you can add in the development plan to one competency, which also limits the amount that can be added in the performance form. This can be done by logging a ticket with CS Support.
For Partners/ Consultants and Support
Add the following XML code to the development plan competency section:
Even if you limit the amount of competencies you can add to one, the Performance form will still apply numbering to this as (1).
Competency, PM Form, Development Section, Numbering, <field-format>use-competencies-single</field-format>, CDP, Development Goals , KBA , LOD-SF-CDP , Career Development Planning , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To