Attachment reference disappears right after saving when adding a new address with attachment to the contact address portlet
- SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into instance
- Go to employee profile of a specific employee
- Go to Personal Information tab and choose to add an Address in the Contact & Addresses section
- Fill in a specific address and attach an attachment (a document). (Important note: prerequisite is that you would have to add the attachment field to the address portlet)
- Click Save to save new address and attachment
- Note how the address saves fine, but you do not see any attachment (it disappeared).
Additional steps and info: If you edit the address again and add the attachment the second time and save; this time the attached document will save correctly.
This has been deemed a defect and a fix for this is being developed.
A fix for this is targetted to be released in b1802
Address, attachment missing, disappear, JIRA ECT-89965 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile 3 , Bug Filed