You are working with an intercompany scenario. You have created Purchase Order ABC (ABC represents the Purchase Order ID) and the related Sales Order DEF (DEF represents the Sales Order ID) is created automatically.When you select Assign Source of Supply in Sales Order Item level , No source of supply is listed.
SAP Business By Design
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to Purchase Orders view.
- Show All Purchase Orders.
- Find ABC.
- Select Edit.
- Go to Document Flow tab.
- Open Intercompany Sales Order DEF.
- Go to Items tab.
- Select any Line item and Select Assign Source of Supply
You observe system is not listing any source of supply
As there was no tranportation lane maintained for Ship From Site to Transportation Zone.
In order to resolve the issue, Maintain this setting.Navigate to Supply Chain Design Master Data Work Center
Navigate to Supply Chain Design Master Data Work Center.
- In Common tasks Select New Transport Lane.
- Maintain Ship From Site , Transport Zone ,Tranport Lane Description & Allowed Products.
- In Allowed Products & Transportation Lane, Set Change Status as Active
- Select Save.
Source of supply not listed in Intercompany Sales Order, Empty Source of Supply , KBA , source in intercompany sales order , empty source of supply in sales order , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , Problem