- How do I assign a Custom Home Page Tile to a specific group?
- Can you create home page tiles and permission them to certain people?
- We want to have tiles that are only visible to certain people.
*All images on this article are taken from a salesdemo environment.
- SuccessFactors Platform
If you have RBP enabled in you instance, you can create a Custom Home Page tile and assign it to a specific user or group.
- Admin Center > Manage Home Page > Add Custom Tile or Edit an existing Custom Tile.
- In the "Assignments" section click the "Add" button.
- Use the categories or filters to define the People Pool. Note: This uses the same set of filters as your Dynamic Groups (see KBA 2088248 for more information on Dynamic Groups).
- Once you have defined your group, ensure that you select the new group from the dropdown and click "Finish".
Note: The available user types vary depending on how your system is configured.
- Employee (default)
- External Learning User - The External Learning User option is only available if you have Learning enabled in your system
Custom Tile, Permissions, Assign, RBP, Group, Home Page, Admin Guide , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , Problem