- How do I assign a Custom Home Page Tile to a specific group?
- Can you create home page tiles and permission them to certain people?
- We want to have tiles that are only visible to certain people.
- Update permission group for a custom tile in V3 homepage
*All images on this article are taken from a salesdemo environment.
- SuccessFactors Platform
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
If you have RBP enabled in you instance, you can create a Custom Home Page tile and assign it to a specific user or group.
- Admin Center > Manage Home Page > Add Custom Tile or Edit an existing Custom Tile.
- In the "Assignments" section click the "Add" button.
- Use the categories or filters to define the People Pool. Note: This uses the same set of filters as your Dynamic Groups (see KBA 2088248 for more information on Dynamic Groups).
- Once you have defined your group, ensure that you select the new group from the dropdown and click "Finish".
- To edit existing group select the group you wish to edit & click on the group name the edit option will then become visible
Note: The available user types vary depending on how your system is configured.
- Employee (default)
- External Learning User - The External Learning User option is only available if you have Learning enabled in your system
Custom Tile, Permissions, Assign, RBP, Group, Home Page, Admin Guide, Edit, Edit group, custom tile edit assignment, assignment, Update permission group for a custom tile in V3 homepage, Update permission group , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , Problem