Create a calculated account cKPI based on the values of another account KPI.
Whenever there is an KPI value of larger than 0, the cKPI should be calculated as 1.
The formula works fine when drilling down on dimensions, but the system is not able to aggregate it.
It returns the error message: "System could not calculate a value for unknown reasons".
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.1.9
This might be a limitation as per this help page:
The formula applies only to the member level where you added the formula; it doesn't apply to parent members.
These features are not supported at this time:
>> Flat date hierarchies
Also, If you use the formula in a chart, the dimensions that you used in the formula must be added to the chart.
In order to get data for account members with IF formulas that use dimensions, without including those dimensions in drill, it is necessary to define an exception aggregation on the account member using a superset of the dimensions used in the IF formulas.
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community (Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs)
- SAP Community WIKI
- Improvement requests (on the SAP Customer Influence portal)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: (Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration)
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , reporting of calculated account not poss , not possible , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem