You have added a contact in an opportunity in the Contacts facet, and the contact information for the fields Function, Department, Phone,..., displayed in the table is blank, even though those information are maintained in the contact object.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Open the opportunity ABC (ABC represents the opportunity ID).
- Go to the Contacts facet.
- Press Add.
- In the field “Name” select the contact XYZ (XYZ represents the contact ID).
- Press Save.
- The mentioned information is not displayed in the Contacts table.
The contact XYZ is not maintained in the opportunity's account.
This is the expected system behavior.
If you add a contact which does not belong to the account of the opportunity, then the details of the contact will be empty in the opportunity, as the address information depends of what is maintained in the account.
The contact need be maintained in the opportunity's account, so the information might be shown.
Contacts, Details, Opportunities, Account , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To