In the Integration Center after to add a new filter set when trying to change the logic (AND/OR) all filters previously created are deleted.
Reproducing the Issue
- Set the instance language to Spanish.
- Create an integration on the Integration Center
- Define some filters on the filter set
- Add a new filter set
- Change the logic for the new filter set from AND to OR, or vice versa.
- Verify that all filters are deleted.
This unexpected behavior was identified by our engineering team and this behavior is happening when the instance language is set in Spanish and French.
There is a fix planned to be applied on the next main release B1802, currently scheduled to the Preview Data centers on March 10th and to Production Data centers on April 7th.
This documentation will be updated in case of any changes to the proposed date to the fix.
The workaround to be used is:
- Change the instance language to English
- Configure the integration filters
- Change the instance language back to your original language
Integration Center filters , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , SF Integrations - EC Payroll, Boomi/ HCI, API , Problem