When creating a new Ticket, one of the Involved Parties is not determined automatically.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
The Involved Party Service and Support Team is not determined automatically, when creating a new Ticket.
You have activated the Determination steps for the Party Role Service and Support Team in the Fine-Tuning activity Tickets for Customer Support.
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Select the New button.
- Fill in the mandatory information.
- Select the Save and open button.
The Party Service and Support Team has not been determined automatically.
This is the expected system behaviour, if the Determination step to use the Rules for Party XYZ (XYZ represents the Party Role name) is activated and there are no rules maintained in the system at all, the rules are inactive or no rule which the created Ticket fulfills the criteria for is found.
Once the Determination Step to use the Rules for the Party Role is activated, the system only checks the Rules maintained in the system for the determination and stops after this step. No further Determination takes place.
Go to the Administrator work center.
Select the Service and Social view.
- Select the Define Rules for Employee Work Distribution Hyperlink.
- Maintain the necessary Rules.
- Save the changes.
- Activate the Rules.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Open Activity List button.
- Select the Fine-Tune facet.
- Open the Tickets for Customer Support activity.
- Select the Maintain Involved Parties hyperlink.
- Select the Party Role XYZ.
- Select the Maintain Determination hyperlink.
- Deselect the Determination Step to Use the Rules for the Determination.
- Save the changes.
Maintain Determination Rules Ticket Tickets Involed Party Parties automatically determined , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem