When adding an agenda activity using a Text Activity, it is not possible to format the description text box.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Learning Administration
- Click Learning > Programs
- Open or create a new program
- Add a new section and add a text Activity
- Add a new section and add a HTML Activity
- Click the Localization popup translation () for the Text Activity and for the HTML Activity
- You will notice that on the HTML Activity you will have the ability to format the text and on the Text Activity you would not
The Text Activity only has the option to add text, while the HTML has the option to format the text. This works like that because HTML is used to format the text. This is the difference between a Text and HTML Activity. Therefore this is the current system behavior.
NOTE: For HTML or Text Activity in Program agenda, description field has character limit set as 1333 characters.
Program, HTML, Text, text format, description, character limit , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-PRO , LMS Programs , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem