EmployeeTimeCalendar table is not available in Realms version
- Successfactors HCM Core
- Advanced Reporting - Report Canvas
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Analytics ( Reporting )
- Advanced Reporting ( Report Center - Report Canvas )
- Select Time Management
- There is only : EmployeeTime and TimeAccount
- No Employee Time Calendar available
There is no 'Employee Time-Time Calendar' is not available in Advanced Reporting as this is regarded as a rule within Employee Central. This information is not considered to reportable as all this information is available in the Employee Time record.
There is a workaround : To have similar content as in Employee Time Calendar:Create a report with TimeAccountDetail as driving table with the setting below.
Create New Query:
- Go to Analytics ( Reporting – Report centre)
- Advanced Reporting ( Report Canvas )
- Time Management
- Select : TimeAccount (Label) >
- Select TimeAccountDetail ( TimeAccount > TimeAccountDetail )
- Add fields: bookingAmount, bookingDate, bookingUnit, lastModifiedDate
- Select EmployeeTime ( TimeAccount > TimeAccountDetail > EmployeeTime)
- Add fields: approvalStatus, endDate, startDate
- Select Employment > Global Job Information
- Add fields: Business Unit (Label), Department (label), First Name and LastName.
Next step: Change all join from left-join to inner join ( this will help to select TimeAccountDetail as Driving Table)
Next step: Set Date Options:
Change Date Options following setting below:
- Driving table: TimeAccountDetail
- Date Type: Date Range ( On Start Date)
- Date Range: Current Month
- Use Custom Columns (check)
- Start Date Column: bookingDate
- Selectable At Runtime: (check)
- Relates Table Options
- Date Type: Driving Table Start Date
Preview the report to see the result.
Note that these steps are just an example, it can be adjusted to suit customers desired output
Remark 1: The result list will contain one line per day of absence. If you prefer a more aggregated view you may define a pivot query on top of the list query.
Remark 2: In TimeAccountDetail absences are stored with negative sign. If you prefer displaying the values with positive sign you may define a calculated column in which you multiply the “booking amount” by (-1).
EmployeeTime Calendar, Time Calendar Report, Employee Time Calendar missing in Realms , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem