How to create a New Rating Scale in Interview Central Recruiting.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Recruiting Management
- Navigate to Admin Tools >Company Settings >Rating Scales .
- If you are using the Rating Scale Designer, click Create New Rating Scale. If you are using the Enterprise Rating Scale tool, type the name of the rating scale and click Create.
- To define or modify a rating scale, open the rating scale. If you are creating a new scale, the creation process takes you to the edit functionality.
- Select a rating scale by clicking one of the prebuilt rating scale options, or build your own. When creating a new rating scale, the system defaults to the 1-5 scale.
- To modify the scale, enter the score, label, and description, and then click Add New Score.
- Click Save.
SF, Success Factors, Interview Rating, Interview rating scale, Interview Assessment, New rating scale , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , How To