- How can we do import to Onboarding not from RCM
- How to add custom fields to import
Candidates can be import to Onboarding application with standard Onboarding template.
To download template, please go to Onboarding application, Settings, Manage Employees, Mass Import.
Template which is used for mass import can be changed to single import file.
The standard template contains "User Area" where customers could add any custom keys. Please see example below.
<xpresshr:CustomField name="cust_EmployeeNum" value="12345" />
When import file will be uploaded, you will get the key "CustomField.cust_EmployeeNum". Not for all situations the key with this name can be acceptable.
To prevent this behavior and create just key with name "cust_EmployeeNum", please do the following steps:
Go to super admin site
- Import/Export Settings, and download the file "HRXML.ImportNewHire"
- Open the file in text editor and find the string "<xsl:text>CustomField.</xsl:text>"
- Delete this string at all or change to <!-- <xsl:text>CustomField.</xsl:text> -->
- Upload the file back
The standard template contains many standard keys. If you cannot find necessary key, or format which we have in standard template not acceptable for you, please add the standard key to "User Area" section.
Import to Onboarding
Mass import to Onboarding
Custom key in standard import