- What is the HRIS Identifier userAccountInfo?
- How does hris-element id userAccountInfo work?
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Employee Central
- Manage Business Configuration - userAccountInfo
- HRIS Element Identifier, userAccountInfo, is an optional element which can be used to define Employee Information > User Name during the Hire process.
- By default, userAccountInfo is not turned on. If you wish to use it, you must enable it via Manage Business Configuration:
- When you enable it, the system will automatically make it mandatory:
- Once turned on, a mandatory User Name field will appear during the Add New Employee process under Employee Information.
- There is validation in place to ensure the User Name is unique:
- Once the employee is saved, the User Name can be seen in their profile:
- The username is also reflected in adhoc reporting:
NOTE: The username field generated by enabling userAccountInfo is not the same as the Employee Profile (EP) field username (In non-PP3 enabled systems > Admin Centre > Employee Files > Configure People Profile):
SF , success factors , EC , user account info , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-BCI , BCUI & DM Config(XML) , LOD-SF-EC-HRS , HRIS Sync , How To